I would like to especially thank the following projects and people behind them:
- kconfiglib for the awesome python library to load and process Kconfig files, whithout which this project would have been impossible.
- sympy for the sophisitcated symbolic logic solver
- lark for the great parsing library
- LKDDb for providing the awesome Linux Kernel Driver Database (which is used for option detection)
- KSSP for the great list of kernel hardening options
- CLIP OS for their well documented and well chosen kernel options
- kconfig-hardened-check for the collection of options from several kernel hardening resources